Monday, January 3, 2011

First Monday of the New Year!!

Got good news first thing this morning..great way to start a Monday!
Finished up some scrapbook layouts and errands.

Meal Plan Monday--

today was suppose to be baked ziti, but about an hour ago I looked into the kitchen an dh was making himself the last of the ziti noodles for lunch:( , so I guess it will now be chicken fajitas

Tuesday---will be on the road for the inauguration

Wednesday-- Chicken and Dumplings

Thursday-- Baked potato soup with ham and cheese croissants

Friday-- Stroganoff crock pot meatballs over egg noodles

Saturday and Sunday---- hubby cooks because I will be a work

Day 3 of p365...have not taken my picture yet but have a few ideas. Also have a new buddy to help keep me going thanks to Sara over at A Cherry On Top...she thought it would help to buddy us up so we have a little more accountability.

No comments:

Post a Comment