Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wanna be published????

That is the question they asked this past week over on the Cosmo Cricket blog....and even though I am aware there is no chance in H.....L, I love the sketch and love Cosmo,( who doesn't) so I had fun playing with the sketch. Some lucky lady is going to be published in my #1 favorite scrapbook magazine...SCRAPBOOK TRENDS! Just in case you have been living under a rock...or a pile of scrapbbok papers, scissors, ink or whatever else is covering your desk...you have to peek at this magazine. It has the best inspiration pieces and stories.
I love the fact these 2 awesome companies have teamed up. What a great combination!
I used some old photos I just found stashed in a box, man did they bring back memories. Not, that I am sure I would want to go back to that time...even though it sure was great. I am feeling old though, as I have only 2 years until Amanda is wearing one of these robes.
I chose to use one of my favorite lines.. Circa 1934. The colors worked perfectly with the colors of our graduation robes and tassles. I love the chipboard emebellishments along with the fabulous cardstock stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Shut up girl...your work is awesome and this layout is great!

    ReplyDelete