Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day



I am fully German, but hubby is partly irish....so the girls love St. Patty's Day. amanda was actually upset it did not fall on a school day...she really wanted to dress to the nines covered in green and shamrocks.


We do not have real traditions for today, but it appears that we are starting one. Last year, I was trying to be a good mom( lol) and make green eggs and ham. Well, when I started cooking th ham steak it was GREEN, and I did not add anything to it. We ended up eating at Carraba's for dinner. Yesterday our fridge and freezer decided to stop making cold air.....so I joking asked Dan if we are going to Carraba's for dinner tonight..and he said I guess we are going to be starting a new trdition...Italian on St. Patty's day.....lol! Atleast I can get myself some green beer!


On a side note...I love that Dan bought the extended warranty when we got our fridge. Not only will it get fixed for no money oop, but I will re-imbursed up to $200.00 for all the food that spoiled. Way to go hubby!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment