Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rain Rain Rain

Yep...we have had a lot of rain the last week, but I am not complaining. I am actually enjoying the rain! I have cleaned a few closets and drawers, enjoyed some movies and scrapped a bunch. It had been nice to not have the sun blaring and the temp rising.

summer simple pleasures :tubing Rock Springs and sleeping in

scrapping : the 4th, my girls and lots of Bo-bunny

seeking :a cure to keep my mattress from moving

listening :103.5 USA country... Carrie Underwood and Luke Ryan

deciding :what to pack for our picnic lunch tomorrow

wearing : khaki shorts and brown blouse-on tee

debating : which new punch I should buy with my coupon to M's

hoping : for sunshine and happy times on our tubing trip tomorrow

entering : SHS Eagles into the Pepsi Refresh project to hope to get them some much needed funds to improve the band program

waiting :for the rain again...the thunder is rolling and the skies are black

making : a list of things to scrap before the crop over at A Cherry on Top next month



Menu Monday...I know it is Tuesday..

Tuesday-Fajitas from the left over chicken from the 4th

Wednesday- Cowboy burgers and fries

Thursday-- Spaghetti and meatballs

Friday--take out Pizza

Saturday-- Sour Cream Pork chops

Sunday- Beer Can Chicken and grilled veggies


Hope you have a great day... will post pics from the 4th in a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment