Sunday, July 11, 2010

Braces....


I love sketches and when Bo-Bunny posted this sketch last week I knew I had to do a layout for it. The biggest problem I had was which of their awesome new lines laying on my desk I should use. I settled upon the Peacock Lane line with all it happy bright purples and blues. Not only did they compliment this photo of Amanda right after she had her braces put on, but they are her favorite colors as well.



I used Bo-Bunny chunky letters that inked in a matching purple then topped with glass microbeads. Although you cannot see it in the scan. I also ran a row of the microbeads along the top and bottom edge of the polka dot paper.

I will have many more layouts to share tonight and tomorrow as I have been a scrapping fool. Hope you are having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment