Friday, July 2, 2010

Flowers on friday

make sure to check out my latest Flowers on Friday tutorial at A Cherry on Top...here. This week is an awesome one for all those summer layouts.



On a side note...I am really missing my Kimmy as she has been at her Grandma's for 3 days now...I know she will be home less than 3 hours and I will want to send her back...but for right now I am missing her. I even felt guilty going out last night to get a Sonic Creamslush and not getting something for her....

Vacation starts at 7:30 tonight.....ao days off and I can't wait. I have lots on my scrappy plate to accomplish. I even have a list of photos to take , now if only my subjects will cooperate.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and safe holiday weekend! Ours is starting off a bit wet and soggy but hopefully it will clear for our street party on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment