Sunday, January 17, 2010

The weekend is almost over ....

and I did not get anything accomplished, not that I normally do when I am working. tomorrow is another day, and since my mojo is working I am hoping to lasso a little bit of free time to finish the layouts I have in my head.



Project 365 2010
Day 14
Kimmy enjoying a meatloaf and mashed potatoes MRE that she got from Grumpa Chuck. She was suprised at good it was, and it made her stop and think about the soldiers out there eating just this every day. She also thought the fact the "toffee rolls" were Tootsie rolls was hilarious.


















Day 15
Amanda and Hannah donned their funky 3-d glasses to catch the late showing of Avatar...according to them the best movie ever made.






















Day 16
While I was getting ready for work this morning I was very surprised by the amount of "smell good" stuff that the girls had in their bathroom, especially since almost all perfumes give me an instant migraine headache.


























Day 17
The Sunday paper, something I usually only get every other Sunday when I am at work. If I have the day off, we usually get to late of a start to get one.











Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed some football playoff games....next week should be atleast one good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment