Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 2010 days 5 and 6

Day 5
Amanda has decided not to have ramen noodles for breakfast everyday.....she has changed to rice. This also cover the word nourish off this month's photo hunt list.


Day 6
Was not the best of days in our household, everyone seemed to be moody and on edge. We did make it to the mall to exchange Kimmy's shoes. I wish the other ones had fit. Both girls ended up with some wild new shoes. Kimmy got some paint splatter RocketDogs and Amanda got these funky velcro palid things.
I had planned on getting some scrapping done for the Sketchy Thursday sketch and the newest Mission Creaet, but that just did not happen.Tthe house including the girls room is clean and I mean deep clean. so next week, move over everything scrappy table here I come!

I did have a reveal over at ACOT this week. I had a great time working with the Sweet Love line by Best Creation. You can check it out the full reveal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment