Sunday, January 3, 2010

And I am off

on this road of blogging and photographing and scrapping..... I have every intention of and am totally committed to completing Project 2010.... basically a project 365 in which I will take a photograph every single day in 2010 to document our lives and the world in which we live.
I am very aware of the fact that I may not get to blog them every day....but will be posting them at least weekly. That way I know I have someplace to fall back, should I get bogged down in my daily life....as I am trying to live it, simplify it, and yet still enjoy it.

Along the way you will see many layouts, cards and altered projects. I have found a few new challenge and sketch blogs that I adore and am following closely. I hope you enjoy this coming year as I hope to, and I hope it brings good things to everyone.

My first photos shave been taken and will posted tomorrow....hope to see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment