Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday........

today was a weird day...you can tell it is a Full Moon Friday.
I went into work, but was sent home early. Partly because of census and partly because if my horrid spider bite.

Dan had to have his truck towed home on a flatbed....lucky we have AAA. It looks like it will not be to bad of a fix...some kind of heater hose broke.

Amanda is having her friend Hannah spend the night...last time that happened our whole world exploded...although it really had nothing to do with her...she just got caught in the middle.

I did manage to get all of my p365 photos uploaded ...so here we go.

Day 47- we have street lights on our street, a good and bad thing all at the same time.


Day 46--my spider bite,,,they think it is a brown widow. All I know is it hurts and keeps getting bigger.
Day 45--Amanda stayed up to almost 11 pm finishing Kimmy's science project for her. Just the gluing of the board, Kimmy did all the work, What a great big sister.
Day 44--Dan and Kimmy at Texas Roadhouse on our impromptu Valentine's dinner. It even came with free appetizers, because they thought they were running behind...we did not even complain or think they were taking a long time.
Day43- This is what I found carved into the ice on my window when I got up to take Amanda to practice this morning.
Day 42-- This is what was on my fridge this morning....looks like mr. Lead Foot was driving again.
Day 41- Kimmy curles up on Buddy and Beau reading her new book.
Day 40--my favorite radio station. It is always on in my truck.
Day 39- Amanda home sick on the couch.
Day 38- Our Valnetines "mantle"..actually piano top.
Day 37--- a happy Sunday morning with the paper in the driveway. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great gift!
Day 36--The Springstead Eagles Winter Guard after completing their first competition...took 2nd place! Way to go all!
Day 35-- Kimmy walking into Grandma's to spend the night.
Day 34--Amanda taping her rifle...green and white. Grandpa's old school colors.....or Jets colors according to her.
Day 33--The gummi bear project.....will they grow??????

Day 32--Sushi for dinner.....yuck! But Amanda is loving every bite!
Day 31- Kimmy, Kleenex, and Puddin....all curled up and feeling under the weather.
Day 30--First time ever doing Outback to go...and the last. Now I remember why we never eat here.
Day 29-- Kimmy had a blast getting and opening and playing with her Valentine's card from Grandma Kitty......it was interactive!
Day 28-- Amanda and I having a girls night dinner at TGIF...had a great night and a good talk.
Day 27-- Helping out a friend in need...what he always does. Jumping Jimmy's truck..and it worked.
Day 26--Report card day....for better or worse.



THINKING--- I really need a hot shower and sleep.
LISTENING---the dishwasher...we really need to get it fixed, or get a new one.
WEARING-- my favorite old navy flannel bottoms and tank
DRINKING---caffeine free diet coke...it is too late for anything else
HOPING-- tomorrow is a great competition and Amanda does not have any drops or misses.

Be back on Sunday or Monday with all the layouts I completed today and an update on the vehicles and how competition went. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment