Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling a little Sassy......

As soon as I saw this Sassy Lil sketch I had a million ideas in my head.....although the layout I completed is nothing like any of them. Isn't it weird how sometimes you see one thing and think you know where you are going and end up in a whole different place. They always say a sketch is just a starting point, a piece of inspiration....use it however you want. Well this is very different from the sketch, but I promise it was the basis for this layout. I love the color of this KaiserCraft Seaside line. The primary colors looked great with these photos of Kimmy .....jumping and bouncing galore at the mall bouncing thing.


3 comments:

  1. Very cool edge treatment and love the photo grid. What a fun element the scalloped layers are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your page! Great colors, stitching and letter :) Great take on the Sassy Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh super fun page and love all the stitching.. thanks sooo much for playing along at Sassy sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete