Friday, December 30, 2011

12 in 12

I like to have resolutions for the new year, but I do not like calling them resolutions.
I prefer to not really call them anything.  

This year I am referring to them as my 12 in12.

1. Cook at least one new recipe each month.
2.Scrapbook at least one page per week. 
3. Complete my capture my life 365 plus one..
4. Finish 8 more classes towards my degree.
5.See the sunrise on the coast and the sunset on the other coast all in one day.
( I live in Florida so this is achievable)
6.Get and keep my house visitor ready.
7. Go camping.
8.Have dessert at Bern's Steakhouse.( Cherries Jubilee or Bananas Foster)
9. Go to a fair/carnival and ride the Ferris Wheel.
10.Spend quality time with my girls.
11. Have a savings account, with money in it.
12. Go to New Orleans. The place where I was born.

These are in particular order.
None is more important than the next. 
They are just my 12 in 12. 
Wish me luck on my journey to complete them, or on my attempt to be consistent in my journey to complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment